My eddebit is providing you Federal Student Aid program service. They are providing different kind of educational loans like federal Stafford, federal plus and federal consolidation loans offers. These loan offers helps you to complete your higher studies without any financial problems. Access the Government loan system to download the original loan documents, if you have any doubts in their loan service. Here you can login to your account to apply for loans and also to make the payments.
How To Apply For MyEddebt Student Aid Program?
- Visit the website myeddebt.ed.gov from your web browser
- You can see different Federal Student Aid Program and their related links on that page
- To borrow a loan, Click “Borrower” button and go to next page
- If you already have an account, you can click on “Go To Your Account” button
- If you don’t have an account, then click “New User” otherwise enter your Username and Password, then click “Login”
- Enter your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Last Name, Zip code and e-mail address and then click “Submit”
- After that you will be able to set your online profile by choosing userID and password.
Login To Make Payments Online At Myeddebit?
After getting your online account you can make online payments by using your credit cards and to check debit program. You can keep your payments records in your account and can print every payment receipt to keep the record. By accessing your account here you will be able to find re-payments agreement. If you have don’t have online account facility then you can call at this number 1-800-621-3115 to make payments.