Prosper is located in San Francisco and was built in 2005 by Chris Larsen. It is one of the top peer-to-peer lending firms which is serving all over the United States. At savewithprosper.com you can now borrow upto $35000, but a minimum loan amount of $2000 is required. You can also invest your money in the company.
There are no pre-payment penalties or hidden fees associated with the loans. Applicants credit score was not affected by checking a rate. The Save With Prosper promotional offer provides a 5.99% to 36.00% APR for first-time borrowers and applicants with a good credit score will be much closer to 5.99% than 36%.
Follow these steps to complete the personal loan process with personal offer or confirmation code:
- Go to the link www.savewithprosper.com from your web browser and your computer must have high speed internet connection
- There are two fields in that page
- Enter your personal offer or confirmation code in the first field
- Enter the amount you want to borrow from $2000 to $35000 in the second field
- Click on “Continue” to begin your process by giving the informaton required by company
If you does not have a personal offer or confirmation code, then click “Continue without a Confirmation No” to start the process. After that enter your personal details to create an account.