www.aarpmedicareplans.com is an online helper tool provided by AARP. It helps you to compare all Medicare coverage options and find the best solutions for you. t provides an estimate of your annual prescription drug costs without Part D coverage and compares the cost savings you can reasonably expect to achieve when you enroll in one of the three UnitedHealthcare Prescription Drug Plans.
How to use the selector?
- Visit the website www.aarpmedicareplans.com and enter the prescription drugs that you are currently taking
- Click the “Search” button to start searching or you can search for the drugs alphabetically from the list
- Add the drugs and then click on “Continue” button. It will calculate the total cost and estimate your monthly and annual cost
- “Compare Drug Plans” will gives you a best solution based on prescription cost
- Drug costs displayed are estimates and may vary based on the specific quantity and dosage. Estimates are based on costs at network pharmacies, which may vary from pharmacy to pharmacy.